What I'm Doing

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Busy Christmas

Well, December has been a busy month, with all the running around, visiting relatives, flying down to Florida for the company Christmas party, and trying to figure out what to buy for who. Fortunately, at work, we've been at the end of a project, so I've had some time to sit back and work a bit on some side projects.

The week before Christmas was the worst. Kristen and I flew down to Florida the Saturday before Christmas for a company party, flew back Sunday morning, and then drove up to a cabin my family rented in the mountains Sunday afternoon. The problem with all that was that I was sick. I started really feeling bad on Saturday, so I ended up spending most of the time in the cabin sleeping. I ended up going to the doctor on Tuesday when we got back and got some antibiotics, which really started to kick in around Friday, so I was, at least, feeling better for Christmas. Kristen's birthday was on Thursday, and then Friday, my family went to visit relatives, coming back on Saturday night. Then, I ran home, wrapped all my presents, got some clothes to wear to church on Sunday, and went back to my parents' house to sleep. Sunday, of course, was Christmas. I finally got some free, personal time on Sunday night, and ended up staying up too late.

Now things are finally winding down, so I should have some time to enjoy my Christmas presents, and get the other stuff done that I need to do (get my own cell phone plan, look at buying a new computer, camera, and PocketPC, clean up around the house, etc.). Things at work are starting to pick up again, too, so we're, hopefully, getting back to normal. Maybe I'll have more time to come up with some original stuff to blog.

All that said, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Also, have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments: