What I'm Doing

Thursday, July 05, 2007

DragonCon Guests

So, I was listening to The Signal, a podcast about the TV show Firefly (and it's later movie incarnation, Serenity), and they announced that Ron Glass, who plays Shepherd Book on the show, and Mark Sheppard (Badger) will be at DragonCon this year. That's pretty exciting; Shepherd Book is one of my favorite characters in the series.

So, while I was checking the DragonCon guest list to make sure I'd heard right, I noticed something rather saddening: so far, it doesn't look like anyone from Heroes will be present. If there is anyone I'm hoping to see at DragonCon this year, it's a) Firefly cast (yay for the two mentioned above!) and b) Heroes cast. Granted, DragonCon isn't until September, so, maybe, they can still decide to show up...

Of course, this'll only be me second year going to DragonCon (and first year actually registering so I can get into all the cool stuff) so I'm sure I'll be plenty busy getting oriented.

Oh, yeah, I hope everyone had a good 4th of July!

No comments: