What I'm Doing

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dominican Republic Posts

I've been a bit busy this week, as well as feeling a little under the weather, so I've not gotten a chance to post my thoughts from the trip. As a bit of an appetizer, though, I have uploaded some photos from my digital camera (all the photos on this blog were taken with my cell phone) to flickr, which you can see here.

Also, for those who weren't following my blog while I was on the trip, here's a list of all my posts (oldest on the top, newest on the bottom):

At the Airport
Breakfast on Saturday Morning
Schedule for the Week
Sunday Morning Worship
Playing Chess at the Airport
More Luggage
Dinner With Our Pastor
First Morning of the Conference
Visiting a Dominican Village
Tuesday Evening
Visiting Some Apartments
Thursday in Another Village
Reflection Time
Dinner on Friday
Catalina Island

No comments: