What I'm Doing

Monday, September 26, 2005

First Spam

Wow, I knew about people spamming blogs by posting advertisement comments, but, for some reason, I guess I didn't think I'd get spammed so soon after starting a blog. Yup, my previous entry (the one about Trained Attack Dolphins) had a comment posted to it by an "anonymous" poster advertising some sterling silver website. Actually, the spammer said the site is a "sterling silver site/blog" that "pretty much covers sterling silver related stuff." Riiiight, sure looked like a commercial site to me. Well, except that I couldn't find anywhere to order their products.

The spam has been deleted.

Of course, I wouldn't mind as much had the site been relevant to anything posted here. Oh, well, at least I haven't had to worry so much about spam in GMail.

No comments: